Saturday, February 2, 2013

January '13 Favorites Video

Hey, Peeps! I got my stuff together to do a January favorites vid! Give it a watch, won't you? Some really fun stuff here!


Here are my January '13 Faves:
  • MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot - doesn't crease, covers, doesn't move, makes your shadows pop!
  • bdellium yellow bamboo 776 brush - you can do a whole eye look with just one brush!
  • Lancome Bi-Facil Makeup Remover - only thing that really takes it all off, everything!
  • Sleek Face Form in Light - contour, blush and highlighter all in one palette!
Sigma Paris Palette - gorgeous shades!

Mehron E.Y.E. Palette 207 - My Favorite Matte Neutral Shadows!
And Mr. Pussycat's paw.

I have a major crush on the Sigma Paris palette - so glad I finally bought it!
  • Mehron E.Y.E. Palette 207 - smooth, blend-able, buttery matte neutrals - all you need for an every day eye look!
  •  
  • Sigma Paris Palette - Redick-Pretty eye colors, with dimensional glitter so gorgeous pretty. Each color shows each blogger's love of color and makeup. Subtle neutrals with an array of Impressionistic blues. Great value with two Sigma brushes, 3 cheek colors and all of those tres chic eye colors! Oo- la-la, c'est magnifique!
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, as well as subscribing to this blog through your Google account or Bloglovin'! My Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest stuff is below!

Twitter: http://www.twitter/beautyjonestoo
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BeautyJonesToo
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/magratspinz

I have a lot of great stuff coming up! Giveaways! Tutorials! Makeup fantastique! And what to buy in Paris! And eat! Drink! The castles of France via bicycle! No, I'm not kidding! You don't want to miss any of this.

Thanks, Dear Beauty Fans! Love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment