Monday, March 4, 2013

The Makeup Show LA Pix



Long line at The Makeup Show LA

Since it's taking me a while to get my Haul video uploading onto YouTube, here are some fun pix from The Makeup Show LA. Great fun, nice folks, awesome loot!

More soon! Love, BeautyJones!



Endura Body Paint

Beautyful OCC Pigments and Lip Tars

Pursebuzz's Adorable Accessories

Nars Counter

Body Painting at Mehron

Gorgeousness at Mehron

Body Painting at Makeup Academy

Glitter Swatches at Eye Kandy Cosmetics

My Eye Kandy Glitter Eye using Candy Corn

Gorgeous Eye Kandy Glitter Swatches

More Eye Kandy Swatches
Make Up For Ever Presentation
New Crown Brush Synthetic Brush Collection

Limecrime Counter at Naimie's Cosmetics
Eye Kandy Glitter Eyes and Limecrime Velvetine in Suedeberry - Wow!

Naked Cosmetics Twilight Collection - nakedcosmetics.com

Naked Cosmetics Urban Rustic Collection
Hope this was fun for you guys! I really enjoyed the show this year! Can't wait to do the official photos of this stuff so I can get to using it.

I'm a bit hung up on the Zombie makeup look of the 30 Day Makeup Challenge. I may skip it so I can move on. I like these challenges--they are so motivating.

Hope you all are well! Keep reading! Nice giveaway coming soon!

Comment, Subscribe and thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment