|Revlon Persian Melon|
|OMG--this is just so fabulous--love me some vintage advertising. |
I wouldn't mind seeing that nail bottle come back, just for a limited edition.
|Teal blue shades in my outfit pairs well with deep fuchsia pink of Revlon Persian Melon|
|There's a touch of teal shadow at the outer edges of my eye shadow, |
and it picks up the greens and blues in my eyes.
|At the office|
|Revlon Moon Drops Persian Melon|
Skyn Iceland Eye Pen
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre
Skin79 Super+ BB Cream
Coty Loose Powder
Michael Marcus Concealer Wheel under eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Selma Hayak Brow Pencil in Medium Blonde
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Too Cool on lids - silvery white base
NYX Butt Naked Palette matte camel shade in crease, and brown on outer edge of lid, and both under eyes
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips for Green Eyes teal shade on outer edge of lid blended with brown
Smashbox Cream eye liner palette in glitters, navy color winged out above and below eyes and blended like crazy because it got out of control!
Stila Lash Visor Mascara in Black
|Physician's Formula Shimmer Strip in White palette at left--See that Teal Shade in the middle?|
|NYX Butt Naked: I used the Camel shade one middle row, one in from right, and the brown, |
bottom row, one in from the right
NYX Butt Naked Palette, Terra Cotta blush shade on apples of cheeks
NYX Butt Naked Palette, Contour shade under cheekbones and on perimeter of forehead
Revlon Moon Drops Persian Melon patted on as stain
- Lots of touch-ups on the lips needed, but that's typical of an old school bright lipstick.
- The Persian Melon acted as a stain, so if I didn't want to do a full reapplication, I could top it with a convenient gloss--hello, Lipsmacker in my desk!--and good to go!
- I find more heads turn my way with a bright lip look. It's bold, it's risky, and for me, it works.
- I realize I need to look into the whole lip shape question. Only follow natural lines? Stray outside in certain areas? This bears some thought and study.
- Does that Too Faced Lip Primer really work? Gotta get me some and test it out.