I could have worn four different neutral colors, I suppose, but that seemed to me like cheating. And not nearly as much fun. A day look with four different true colors? Now that's a makeup challenge, people!
I have to take my hat off to the color wheel, and my art teachers throughout the years who told me about using harmonious colors. Harmonious colors are the ones that are next to each other on the wheel. They play nicely together. I picked some from the warm side, from the golds and oranges, reds and pinks.
|1.Matte purple crease. 2. Shimmery bronze-orange outer lid. |
3. Shimmery antique gold in center of lid. 4. Matte ellow toward the tear duct.
|I wore neutral gray clothes with all this color on my face.|
|Inner Lid and Tear Duct|
|Top: Outer Lid.|
Bottom: Middle of Lid
|Looking straight ahead, who can see those colors?|
|Colors! A black flick finishes it off.|
- Going to the Makeup Show LA today and scared and excited! Scared I'll spend too much, but won't get the right things. Excited to see my fellow beauty fans and gurus there. I'll have plenty of stuff to show you from there, lovely readers!
- Loving L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. Wondering, does it come in waterproof so I can wear it for swimming?
- Signed up for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon again this year. Year 5 or 6 for me. Can't remember.
- Started cross training instead of just running on Thursdays nights. My quads are killing me and I can feel my abs. Not that they are now rock hard are anything, it's just that I can feel them.
Have a great day, Beauty Fans!