|So much better without that pilling. Now I like this BB Cream!|
See more in my Results section below.
For the Epic Fail Moment I had yesterday by layering this BB Cream over a night cream...argh, pilly face...see yesterday's Epic Fail Post by scrolling down and looking on the right.
Here's what I used for these looks:
- Skyn Iceland Soothing Eye Pen from my BeautyBar Sample Society March Box
- Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Cream
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concenté
- Dr. Brandt BB Cream
- Under Eyes and around nose: Dermablend concealer in Sand
- What, no NYX? I changed it up with: La Femme Blush in Coral Spice
- No contour, because the deeper shade of the BB Cream was dark enough, I thought.
|Revlon Persian Melon Moondrops Lipstick...love this color|
|See how the Persian Melon and the Cherros are almost gone later?|
|Not my best hair day. I blame the chlorine from the pool swim. |
I need to find some products to help with this.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadow in Pomegranate Punk on lid to crease
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Pop Green Eyes the middle purple on outer edge of lids
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Pop Green Eyes the right-hand purple defining crease
- NYC Purple Eye Shadow on Lash line
- Smashbox Glitter Cream Eye Liner Palette the black shade along lash line above and one third the way from the outside on lower lash line
- Blended the whole thing together with highlighting shade from my old Pixi palette, which I depotted into my Unii white palette. It's a soft peach pink with some multi-colored glimmer
- Too Faced Lip Insurance
- Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Persian Melon
- Vincent Longo Gloss in Cherros
- The Dr. Brandt BB Cream did start to have those weird red and brown streaks in it as I applied it, but when I buffed it in, it smoothed out. This has to be that Flexitone stuff in action, and the final tone was a bit darker than my skin, which you can see in the blue-tinged office shots above, if you compare my pale pale chest with my face. This will be great by summer.
- Seems like the Revlon Moon Drops formula dissolves slowly if you apply a gloss over the top, so not doing that no more.
- Need a real conditioning treatment to help me deal with that evil chlorinated pool water. Any suggestions? Comment below.
- All that purple manages to look neutral on me. But I think it also brings out the dark circles under my eyes. But I love purple! Boo!