Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Too Faced Lip Insurance + Revlon Kissable Balm Stain = Power Pout

I figured out how to really make Too Faced Lip Insurance work. With Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten, it lasted almost through the entire work day.


Too Faced Lip Insurance

Revlon-Just-Bitten-Kissable-Balm-Stain-in-Smitten

Revlon-Just-Bitten-Kissable-Balm-Stain-in-Smitten
Revlon-Just-Bitten-Kissable-Balm-Stain-in-Smitten



 So here's what you do:
  • Apply a thin coat of Too Faced Lip Insurance and wait for it to dry. It will start to feel tacky.
  • Put the lippie of your choice over the top.
  • The Just Bitten Balm stain in Smitten worked really well with this!
I really hope this works for you as well as it did for me.

Try it out yourself and see how long your lip color can last! Let me know how it goes, and comment below. Tell me what you used.

Do you use lip primer? What works for you?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment