Monday, November 5, 2012

Neutrals and a Strong Brow Bring out my Eyes



This morning, I used the Nuance Medium Blonde
Brow Pencil to really emphasize my brows
 Heavy dramatic brows, carefully sculpted, seem to really make my green eyes pop.

I started the look with Make Up Forever's Aqua Color in 13, a shimmery pale peach all over the lids. I used this as a base. It anchors powders very well, but creams, not so much. The concealer I put in the inner corners of my eyes creased a bit.

I kind of went to town with my Sedona Lace 28 Neutral palette, a palette full of subtle neutrals.

  • Lids: Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in 13
  • Outer half of lids: Sofia, which has some shimmer
  • Crease: Po
  • Lash Line: Fresco
  • Crease, center to the edge: Fresco
  • Lower Lash Line: Fresco
  • Browbone: Puck (it's got a goldy-green shimmer!)
  • Black liner gel from Tarte We Wish You Wealth palette pushed into lash line
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
 Face:
  • Embryolisse Lait Créme Concentrée moisturizer
  • Olay Wrinkle and Line Filler as primer
  • 2 BB Creams mixed together: skin79 Triple Function Orange and Missha BB Cream in Beige
  • Concealer: It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Under Eye, and Cinema Secrets light peach concealer
Cheeks:
  • Palest and brightest of the 4 Tarte cheek stains in my We Wish You Wealth palette 
Tarte We Wish You Wealth Cheek Stains, Lippies, Eye Base, Liners and Highlighter
Lips:
  • Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Cherish
What do you think? Do you do strong brows sometimes? How do you like it?

Cheers!

<3BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment