Sunday, November 18, 2012

October Favorites, A Bit Tardy

NaNoWriMo.org

Hello, there, Beauty Fans!

Here's a video I finally got around to editing last night.

Writing a novel in one month is no joke, let me tell you, but that's what I decided to do when I took up the challenge of NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, and it's really fun to finally be hitting this lifetime list item! 1667 words per day, people! For a month! I'm doing it, and I think it's altering the pathways in my brain because I really feel different. For more info on this amazing process and how you can be a part of it, click here.

Enjoy my October Favorites!

Happy Thanksgiving Week! Do you think this video upload is a little late? Well, since I probably need to film my November Favorites like next week, pretty much, yeah. Oh, well!

Love, BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment