Friday, November 2, 2012

Tinkerbell Halloween





Had some fun on Halloween as Tinker Bell. Got a costume at Ozzie Dots in Los Feliz (Hollywood Blvd. just east of Vermont, north side of the street) in no time because they are so organized and well set up for Halloween.

Used my Anastasia brow stencils to do an eyebrow with teal and green colors from my Wet n' Wild party palette and my Crown Brush 180 palette.

Put on my blue-spotted feathery eyelashes. The eye look overall was gold and teal blended carefully into the crease with a neutral matte faun brown shade. The lip was Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey with some highlighter from my NYX "butt" naked palette, the pinky-white shade.

Used Skindinavia's fix spray to keep the whole thing lasting all day long!

The best thing was talking to the kids during trick or treating. They were so cute. It felt like really being Tinker Bell!



Happy Halloween!

:)BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment