Thursday, February 28, 2013

30 Day Makeup Up Challenge: Day 12 Your Choice

Since today was my choice, I decided to use a product I have hardly every used, although I love it! The Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon Collection.



I used #06 all over my mobile eyelid—you know, the part that moves, that covers your eyeball. In the above picture #06 is in the middle, but this picture is pretty good because you can see that its base is a warm sienna brown, but it has a green gold shift. I applied this with just a touch of water, so it looked pretty strong and foiled. Kind of like that dragon fly wing color I love. The rest of my eye was neutrals from the Mehron palette, and then I finished it off with a pink Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain.



Hope you like! I love duochromes!

Tomorrow, the 4-color challenge! Come back and check it out.

And don't forget to use the buttons up on the right to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, to my Twitter feed and Like my Facebook page.

Thanks for dropping by, Beauty Fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment