Monday, August 27, 2012

Back Home but no WiFi

Got videos to edit, and Hauls to share, but due to an outage, I only have 3G at home. Here are some pics of what was in my makeup bag on this trip.

There was a heat wave in Rome as a result, I am now a huge fan of smashbox Photo Finish primer. Also, under the eyes, Dermablend concealer sealed with Bare Minerals Bisque was super effective.

In London, bought some great stuff at Superdrug and Boots, and splurged on one Chanel Illusion d'Ombre cream shadow. Added a shimmery taupe and a bronzey green cream shadow to my collection. Got a few Bourjois shadows.

Kiko in Rome was so much fun! Total makeup candy land and so reasonable! Got lots of fun new nail polish colors to play with and a gorgeous Origami palette with soft matte neutrals and greens.

Gained some weight eating pastry and pasta fried zucchini flowers and cappuccini! Saw some great plays in London and some gorgeous palaces in Rome.

Once my WiFi is back up and running, I'll have much more to share!

Cheers!

<3BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment