Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dress-Up Looks


Had some more fancy occasions lately, so I've been playing with pretty purples that shimmer on my eyelids.  What do you think? I love blues and purples on the eyes with more neutral or warm lip colors.

Wedding look using Maybelline Color Tattoo Audacious Asphault and Tenacious Teal
Add caption
Based on Maybelline Color Tattoo Pomegranate Punk, with lots of Sedona Lace neutrals,
for going to an Italian food festival
I like this one, with its mauves, golds and bronzes on the eyes.
Look to go hear jass, based on Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fuchsia - Full Sun
...And inside
Random notes:
  • Still have to edit my latest Glossybox and Julep opening. Glossybox refused to send a replacement BB cream in a color closer to my skin tone, but it turns out my new orange Skin79 BB cream is too pale, so I've been using the Misha one to mix with it so I don't look so very white. They did send a replacement for the lipstick, which is a nice pink.
  • Getting ready to do the MS Bay to Bay ride, so lots of training on the bike, and lots of prep this week. Riders go from Irvine to San Diego in 2 days (there are shorter rides, too) and raise a minimum of $400 for MS research. Click here to learn more.
  • Been biking to work twice a week, which really saves on gas! At work, as I have to pull myself together very fast, I mostly use Wet n' Wild's Walking on Eggshells palette, with its frosty pink eyelid color, warm shimmering brown in the crease, and eggshell color on the browbone. It goes on so quickly and blends just with your fingers. Get this one, if you don't have it already! It is strong enough, but can still work with a brighter lip shade. Yesterday, I wore a bright corally red. Gotta say I still prefer a brighter or bolder lip on me.
So more to come, Beauty Fans! Stay pretty out there!

<3BeautyJones


1 comment: