Monday, April 15, 2013

Paris Palette Aquas

Three days until I get on the plane to Paris, and since the beautiful Sigma Paris Palette is too bulky to take with me, I want to use it as much as I can before I leave.

By the way, if anyone at Sigma is listening, it would be so cool to have a small portable version of this palette. The shades are unique and special, and I love them very much. The graphics on the palette are pretty, classy and evocative of the city, but if they made a version that included just the eye shadows and was about the size of the Naked Basics palette, I would so be taking it with me! And I'd buy one for all my friends.

So i used these shades this way:

  • Versailles across the lids to the crease
  • Peche blush in the crease
  • Lumiere highlighter on the brow bones
  • Orsay on outer V of lids
  • Louvre layered over Orsay at outer edge of V
  • Seine along both lash lines
  • L'OrĂ©al Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black with Anastasia Lash Genius over it

Do you own the Paris palette? How do you like to use it?

One more thing: I'll be blogging about food and travel while I'm in Paris. And biking. We're biking among the chateaux of the Loire Valley. And wine, makeup and shopping, so subscribe and keep watching this blog for more!

Merci!

 

BeautyJones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment