|Red Lip, Neutral Eye, Liner with a Flick, MADMEN!|
|Do my lips look smaller?|
And Revlon still has some great red shades. I'm wearing Super Lustrous Créme Certainly Red #740. Here are some others they still sell, and the years they launched. Pretty cool stuff.
|Cherries in the Snow Ad|
I had a friend in New York who was working for the Metropolitan Museum of Art when Diana Vreeland was directing the Diaghilev Costume Exhibit. Apparently she decided the catalog, the opening rooms, most of the exhibit should be done in rich, true red, because, as she said,
"Red is the only neutral color."
Here's what I used:
- Embryolisse Lait-Créme Concentré 24 Hour Cream
- Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm
- Coty Loose Powder
|La Femme Blushes|
- La Femme Blush in Coral
|NYX Butt Naked Palette Eyes|
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Butt Naked Palette--top left lightest all over lid; middle row second from right taupe; brown bottom row, second from right, along lash line
- Anastasia brow wax, powder duo in blonde, and using Petite Arch brow stencil -- this is magic to shape your brows!
- HIP black gel eyeliner tight-lined under upper lashes, along upper lashes, with a little flick at outer edges, and drawn along lower lashes about a third of the way
- Anastasia double ended nude pencil along lower water line, to open the eye. Do these people make a product I don't like? Not so far!
- Stila Lash Visor Waterproof mascara in black.
Do I feel bold enough to wear Fire and Ice to work next week? I hope so!
Now go have fun, Lovelies!