Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Blogger App and Face of the Day

I'm using the new Blogger app to post from my iPad, aka "The Precious." Just trying to figure out how it works. Please post me some tips on this--I could use them!

At The Makeup Show LA, one of my favorite booths was OCC, aka Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, and one of their holy grail products, creating buzz everywhere in the beauty blogosphere, is the Lip Tar. I bought myself Memento and Kava Kava, the latter of which is part of their spring Garden collection. At the show, I put on Kava Kava and got immediate compliments!

Here's a quick FOTD look of me wearing Kava Kava, and a neutral eye anchored by Maybelline Eye Studio's Color Tattoo cream eye shadow in Tough as Taupe.

Over that I layered brown and taupe shades from my new fave, the NYX Butt Naked palette. Don't spend the cash for either of the Urban Decay Naked palettes--get Butt Naked instead! It includes a whole blush palette as well as all the neutral eye shades you need. Just sayin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment