Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Intense Purple Eyes

The Glory that is Wet n Wild's Coloricon Petal Pusher Palette
I think colors are sexy, don't you?



Look at those gorgeous shades above. They are inspirational, evocative, candy-like. OK, I'm a freak for them.

And I'm super-tired because I've been working on some videos for you, and I'm getting there, getting there, but in the mean time, here's a great little intense eyes look that I think works very nicely with my greeny-grayish-hazely eyes.

I used mostly the mauvey shades on the right, but then I layered the lavender eyelid shade on the center-ball part of my eyelid, and then added Milani's Violet Shock over that. Hence the intensity.

Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake, which was way to crazy, so I toned it down with NYX lip gloss in Salsa and blotted the whole mess until my lips stopped looking so much like a melting pile of strawberry frosting.


Soft, and creased a bit at midday, but, hey, who's perfect?

Mostly the mauvey shade under my eye.
Next time I'll try this with some nude pencil on the waterline to neaten the whole thing up
And now for the money shots: Milani Violet Shock Eye shadow is a legitimate duochrome color.  And in these shots, taken from different angles, you can see that actually has two distinct colors.  From the side, a pink-violet with blue shimmer. From the front, a blue-lavender foil. OMG, how can you not love this all to pieces!

I told it was money!

Ooooh!
Aaaaaaah!
I promise, video soon!

Oh, how I love purple!

Cheers, all, and if you have any thoughts about this look, please share below.  I hope this was fun and helpful and enjoyable.

:)BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment