- Tight Liner: MUFE Aqua Liner in Black
- Liner: Eyeko Skinny Liner in Teal
- Liner: Milani liquid eye liner felt tip pen
- Along Bottom Lash Line: Mally Eye Shadow in Silver
- Eyelids: Darling Girl Cosmetics Watercolor Paint Pot in Midnight Train
- Primer: Darling Girl Cosmetics Primped & Primed Eyelid Primer
- Middle of Eyelid: Inglot Eye Shadow in AMC Shine 13 (pale periwinkle blue)
- Browbone: Inglot Eye Shadown in AMC Shine 20 (golden ivory)
- Cheeks: NYX "butt naked" palette in the terra cotta shade on apples, and contour in hollows of cheekbones.
- Face: skin79 Hot Pink Beblesh Balm
- Concealer: Dermablend in Sand
|Natural light inside bathroom|
|Beginning of the mohawk|
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think in the comments bar below!
By the way, I love the depth of interesting colors in my Darling Girl Cosmetics. I now have the primer, and several truly awesome shades that I can't wait to swatch for you.