Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FOTD Darling Girl Cosmetics

Take that, phone company that cut off my Internet for no earthly reason, leaving me without WiFi for the holiday! I can blog from my phone, suckazz!


Face:

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentree
Skyn Iceland Eye Pen
Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Beblesh Balm
Dermablend Concealer in Sand
Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Mineral Veil to seal BB Cream
Bare Escentuals Bisque to seal concealer under eyes

Cheeks:

NYX "butt naked" palette, pink highlighter, and contour under cheekbones at temples and around forehead

Eyes:

UDPP
Darling Girl Watercolor Pot in Sunrise from lash line to brow
LA Splash eye shadow base/sealer along lash line
Darling Girl Comet in cat-eye shape along lash line
NYX slide on pencil in Sunrise Blue

Lips:

Darling Girl Cosmetics Holographic Gloss in Fenix

I love Darling Girl!

:)BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment