Sunday, July 1, 2012

Swatch Sunday: Crown Brush Palette Panel #2

Here's panel number 2 of my Crown Brush mega 180-shadow palette.

I love the color scheme of this one, even if the shades are mostly tough to wear. I think it will be fun to play with them and see which ones play well together.

I got very un-excited about using letters and numbers to name the shades like I did with panel #1, so I took a header and decided to name the shades myself. Here's what I came up with:

As you'll see, not all of these swatch like a dream. There is not a lot of consistency here. Goldenrod and Happy Birthday are very intensely pigmented, whereas Eos is much brighter in the pan than on the skin.

I mentioned last time how I think the bottom row with the speckles is kind of a cheat. But I do like Rattler, Orange Comet and Blacktop, so I kind of have to take that back.





What do you think? I think these are really fun! I'm going to try leaning on the neutrals and adding pops of the bright colors.

Let me know what you think, or even suggest a look, and if it sound neat, I'll try it, photograph and post it on this blog!

Cheers!

:)BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment