Saturday, September 8, 2012

My August Glossybox Opening

Seems you really liked my Birchbox opening from July, so I thought I'd show you more of my subscriptions and what comes in them.

Here's the August Glossybox, and for my money, it's a winner!  Here are the brands included:
  • Ole Henrikson
  • Matrix
  • Illamasqua
  • Popnique
  • Ellis Faas
Okay, so I tried to apply the Ellis Faas Milky Lips gloss I received, on camera, without a mirror, and the result may burn your eyeballs just a touch. Nothing permanent, though, I hope.

Please to enjoy my video, and if you are interested in Glossybox, please check out Glossybox.com. They didn't ask me to plug them, and I got nothing free from them. I just think this is a good deal.

Cheers and Happy Happy!

<3BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment