Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Backlog, and Catch-Up Time!

Today, I wanted to try a matte neutral eye with a black cat-eye liner look, and some bright coral lipstick, so here's what I used. I have a bunch of photos from last week and Monday, so I'm going to do some quick FOTD posts to get up to date. Gonna work my way backwards.

Face:

  • Embryolisse Lait Creme ConcentrĂ©e
  • MUFE HD Primer
  • Tarte Maracuja Foundation in Light mixed with
  • skin79 Orange Triple Function BB Cream
  • Revlon Photo Finish pressed powder

Cheeks:

  • Sleek Face Form palette in Light

Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • Sedona Lace Neutral 28 Palette (see my photo with my fab made-up names above!) Muslin from lash line to browbone, Po in crease and along lash line; Coco on outer third of lid; Lazarus in the middle third; Citrine on inner third
  • Eyebrows: Anastasia Eyebrow Express kit
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Line Precise eye liner pen
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara in black
  • Under eyes: Cinema Secrets light peach concealer
  • Laura Mercier Concealer in SC-3
  • Tarte Smooth Operator loose powder

 

Lips:

  • Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Rendezvous

So, tomorrow, an all purple eye shadow look? What do you think of all this O faithful Beauty Fans? Please comment below and let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment