Friday, January 18, 2013

Random Weekly Faces

Here are a few looks from this and last week, including todays simple classic look with a neutral eye, cherry glossy lip and winged out eyeliner.

I used It Bye Bye Under-Eye with Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrée for foundation, a neat trick I learned from Wayne Goss's latest video. Check out Goss Makeup Artist on Youtube for more of his really helpful tips. Bit of a focus problem on these. Sorry. :(

For this eye I used my Tarte We Wish You Wealth palette, and I'm sorry, I don't know the shade names. You can't get this palette anymore, but on the lid it was a pinky shade with a bluish shimmer. Top row left on the lid. Bottom row second from right in crease. Second from top row second from left on tear duct. I love love love this palette, and I'm sorry because you can't get it. Every shadow except the medium and dark brown seems to be a duochrome. So subtle, though. This palette has some really nice glosses in it, too.

My skin is a mess. Stress? Hormones? Who knows. Yeesh.

This is Urban Decay Naked Palette Toasted on top of a whole bunch of matte neutrals from the Pixi Soft Focus Fresh on my lids. I love that bronzey taupey shimmer. This big palette has so many fun pretty neutrals. I love the gloss, and the blushes, too. Here's a picture of it.

Here's another of my faces from this week. Lots of fun neutrals from the Sedona Lace 28 Neutral palette. Kind of a fifties look with the winged liner and rosy cheeks. I love a minky brown shade on the crease like this!

And finally, here's a Burgundy eye look based on Maybelline Color Tattoo Pomegranate Punk. Yay for smokey eyes!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment