Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Makeup Show LA - Fab Photos!

Cute Crown Brush Kabuki given away by @pursebuzz
Let's face it, one of the reasons we love makeup is that it's just pretty. So here are my photos from The Makeup Show LA, which was, have I mentioned it enough times, a wonderland!

Ogle away! Enjoy!
Inglot's Rainbow Hues. Out of focus--I must have been shaking with excitement!

More Inglot.  The cubes are so cool!

Inglot shadows

Inglot Lips

OCC Pigments

Makeup artist at Mehron

Michael Marcus display. Fun polish bottles!

Mehron palette

Hakunobo Brushes - Who can afford these? I want to be able to!

More hand-painted camisole at Mehron


Make Up For Ever Glosses

More Make Up For Ever Glosses - Holy Grail stuff. This counter was mobbed.

Make Up Forever Lippies. Gorgeousness

MUFE Shadows. Unconventional color order.  Hmmm.

Fun Face Makeup at MUFE

bdellian brushes I bought. Especially love the crease brush.

Crown Brushes I bought

My Anastasia mini-haul. Still have to try Lash Genius. Love the others!

These were the only Inglot shadows I bought. Don't I have self-control?

OCC Lip Tars in Kava Kava and Memento.

My first Embryolisse Moisturizers

Micheal Marcus concealer wheel. This thing is really great for concealing my dark circles!


Well there you go--a feast for the eyes!

Now go have fun!

--BeautyJones

No comments:

Post a Comment