In my NewBeauty Testtube is Neostrata Skin Active Cell Savior. It is indeed active, so don't put it on under any makeup, like I did. It made the pigment in the Dr. Brandt Signature BB Cream with Flexitone precipitate out into brown pills and red streaks! That is some powerful cream!
I'm giving Dr. Brandt a break and trying him again today, over my staple Embryolisse Cream. And going to give my face an extra wash before I put him on.
Also I knew I was going swimming, so I thought I'd test the waterproofiness of my Make Up For Ever Aqua eyes and Sephora and Stila eye stuff. You be the judge...
|Turquoise under eye with palest peachy lip|
|Really like this OCC Lip Tar in Hush|
|NYX Stick blush in Tea Rose is so easy to blend, perfect for my neutral skin tone|
|Post-Swimming--A bit of Texas Chainsaw Mascara|
|It's not total Tammy Faye, but it could be better. What do you think?|
Here's what I did, partially cautionary, this time:
- One Love Organic Face Balm from BeautyBar Sample Society
- Neoskin Active NIGHT (duh!) moisturizer
- Skyn Iceland eye pen
- Dr. Brandt BB Cream, which pilled into dark weird streaky pigment—brown gobbets, red streaks — the Horror! Removed with Simple Eye Makeup Remover.
- Then, back to the tried and true: Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (could this name be longer?)
- Coty loose powder rolled on with my gigundo crown brush
- NYX stick blush in Tea Rose
- Aveda Contour, later at work
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in Bronze on Lid
- Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black
- Sephora waterpoof eye pencil under eye in Turquoise.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Ashe Blonde
- Too Faced Lip Insurance
- OCC Lip Tar in Hush
Have you ever had to reapply your foundation/base/BB Cream because it reacted badly with a moisturizer and pilled all to heck?
Cheers and Cheers!