Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tangerine Tango Tuesday: FOTD

Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon Collection, and Eye Primer -- Ooh!


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, and Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon Collection in #2

Swatched the Naked Cosmetics #2 on their Eye Primer
 Yes, my kitty scratches me to wake me up in the morning. I know there must be some kind of abuse hotline I should be calling about this, but he is so darned cute!
Silly face is an important skill to master
This necklace is a present from my sister-in-law, who is an amazing thrift store shopper. She knows how I love bright colors. This dress is from Target, and it was in stores last spring, when they had a lot of dresses in this great Tropicana orange color. It was great for Reunions, and it's still great.

Here's what I used:

Face:
Cheeks:
  • NYX Butt Naked Palette Blush - the coral shade, and the contour color from that same palette under cheekbones and around perimeter of that big ole forehead.
NYX Butt Naked Eyes and Cheek Palette

Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion on lids.
  • Stila Lash Visor Waterproof in Black.
  • Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Palette in the metallic hues- the black, in a cat eye shape, with a little flick at the outer edges, connected to the bottom lash line, only running about a third of the way undert the eye.
  • Sephora Collection Day to Night Wear Eyeliner in Sunburst, just above the flick at the outer edge of the eyelids. I love this color! It's so wrong it's right.
  • Naked Cosmetics eye primer mixed with their Harvest Moon Collection #3 all over lids. It's a soft lemony glimmer.
  • Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon again, #2, which is the coppery shimmer shade in crease and in V on outer edge of eyelids.
  • Eyebrows: Selma Hayak Allure brow pencil in Medium Blonde.  This is just about the same packaging as the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ashe Blonde, and it's a darker color, so I use it for more drama.
Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Palette, the Metallic Hues


Lips:
  • OMG do I love the consistency of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, and this Tutti Frutti color is the perfect tangerine shade.  It feels like a balm, and it lasts on my lips. I gotta say, I think this shade looks pretty cool with this outfit, and makes my eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment