|Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon Collection, and Eye Primer -- Ooh!|
|Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, and Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon Collection in #2|
|Swatched the Naked Cosmetics #2 on their Eye Primer|
|Silly face is an important skill to master|
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream
- Under the eyes: Michael Marcus Concealer Wheel, the yellowish hue and the lightest mixed together, sealed on top with Bare Escentuals SPF 20 Concealer in Bisque powder
- Coty face powder applied with big fluffy badger hair crown brush--so luxurious!
- NYX Butt Naked Palette Blush - the coral shade, and the contour color from that same palette under cheekbones and around perimeter of that big ole forehead.
|NYX Butt Naked Eyes and Cheek Palette|
- Urban Decay Primer Potion on lids.
- Stila Lash Visor Waterproof in Black.
- Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Palette in the metallic hues- the black, in a cat eye shape, with a little flick at the outer edges, connected to the bottom lash line, only running about a third of the way undert the eye.
- Sephora Collection Day to Night Wear Eyeliner in Sunburst, just above the flick at the outer edge of the eyelids. I love this color! It's so wrong it's right.
- Naked Cosmetics eye primer mixed with their Harvest Moon Collection #3 all over lids. It's a soft lemony glimmer.
- Naked Cosmetics Harvest Moon again, #2, which is the coppery shimmer shade in crease and in V on outer edge of eyelids.
- Eyebrows: Selma Hayak Allure brow pencil in Medium Blonde. This is just about the same packaging as the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ashe Blonde, and it's a darker color, so I use it for more drama.
|Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Palette, the Metallic Hues|
- OMG do I love the consistency of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, and this Tutti Frutti color is the perfect tangerine shade. It feels like a balm, and it lasts on my lips. I gotta say, I think this shade looks pretty cool with this outfit, and makes my eyes pop.