|Tutti Frutti Lips over OCC Hush Lip Tar. Pretty darned long-lasting!|
|NYX Butt Naked Palette: Lid: middle 2nd from L: Crease: bottom left: Lash Line Black bottom middle. |
Get this palette!
|NYX Butt Naket Palette. Today's Cheeks, blush bottom left, and contour top right|
- Skyn Iceland Eye Pen - this is really soothing and a nice consistency.
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre - great all purpose moisturizer
- Skin79 Super+ BB Cream - is this what is leaving a white mottle pattern on my skin now that the weather is getting hot? Hmmm. Might need to check out another BB cream soon.
- Coty Loose Powder - I know, I know--buy some real loose powder. Soon, I will.
- Michael Marcus Concealer Wheel under eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original - is this getting flakey on my glozzies? Hmmm. Time to try the Tarte eye primer? the NYX one? What do you think? Comment and let me know, O Readers!
- Selma Hayak Nuance Brow Pencil in Medium Blonde - great product, great deal! But 'Nuance' is a name I just can't remember to save my life. Copy writers take note!
- NYX Butt Naked Palette - see image for details on which colors. Basically it's a neutral eye with some definition in the crease with a medium brown shade, and some nice soft black around the rim of the eyes and tight lined. This black shadow even works and lasts when you tight line with it. Awesome, I say!
- Stila Lash Visor Mascara in Black
- NYX Butt Naked Palette, Terra Cotta blush shade on apples of cheeks
- NYX Butt Naked Palette, Contour shade under cheekbones and on perimeter of forehead
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple layered over OCC Lip Tar in Hush
Embarrassed to say all day I thought I was wearing Tutti Frutti, because I love that color, but what I grabbed was Candy Apple, which worked really well over the OCC Hush color. Hmmm. Time to get my eyes checked, I guess!
Got to figure out what product is making that white mottled look on my skin. Probably, it's the BB cream because it has so strong an SPF, or so it says. Worried about this, because I have a whole bottle of this stuff still to use, and I need me some SPF. I am pale, baby!
Please comment and let me know if you get that white mottling thing on your skin, or if you have and have solved the problem. Share your wisdom. I am new to the ways of the Beauty Force.
Cheers, and enjoy your Saturday!