Don't try this at home, kids. Valentine's Day eye with shades of rose and pink, and smoky, too? Oh, yeah. that's what you got here!
I used these things:
- Of course, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre as a primer
- Base: Maybelline Color Tattoo the Limited Edition Pink color bought at Target
- Lid: Urban Decay Vice Palette in Freebird
- Lid, at edges to model shape: Urban Decay Naked 1 in Toasted
- Crease: Urban Decay Vice Palette in Lace, and Urban Decay Naked 1 Buck
- Crease, Upper and Lower Lash Line and Outer Lid in a V Shape: Sigma Paris Palette: Élyssée
- Browbone: Sigma Paris Palette in Versailles
- Mascara: Stila Forever Your Curl in Black
- Tightliner: Urban Decay 27/7 Pencil in Perversion
- Tightliner sealer: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Creep, and Paris Palette Eiffel - I used the blacks with shimmer to seal the black smoky liner.
- Cheeks: Sigma Paris Palette in Peche
- Cheek HIghlight: Sigma Paris Palette in Lumiere
- Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Darling - love this pale lavender!
- Under Eyes: Cinema Secrets Peach Corrector in Light
So I did have the bloops and blips of smeary bits under my eyes during the day, and I used the old cotton buds to blot from time to time, and I kept using a soft fluffy brush to blend out the smoky stuff under my eye.
I think my husband really likes the smoky eye, maybe because it's a bit undone and messed up.
How do you like this look? I thought it was lots of fun.
Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!