Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Day Makeup Challenge: Day 7, Crazy Eyeliner


For this challenge I tried my Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Turquoise. I must say, I just love how this looks, especially with some warm-toned blush and lipstick. The felt tip is super easy to control, and unlike some felt tip liners I own, this one is super pigmented and sticky in a good way. Very easy to use. I'd love to try this same look with an emerald green liner.

Here is what I used:



Face:
  • Tarte Maracuja Foundation in Light
  • Maybelline Fit Pressed Powder in Light
Cheeks:
  • Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light - contour, highlighter and blush. The blush is a decent dupe for Nars Orgasm, and it costs half the price but you also get an excellent contour and highlighter. I love Sleek Makeup!




 Eyes:
  • Mehron Natural Wheat on Lid
  • Mehron Cocoa and Espresso in Crease and Outer V
  • Eyeko Skinner Eyeliner in Turquoise
  • Stila Forever Your Curl mascara
  • Anastasia Brow Whiz Pencil in Ash Blonde
Lips:
  • Too Faced Lip Insurance
  • Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Rendezvous - just tapped it on
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum - just around the edges and corners of my lips to create some dimension.
Thanks for visiting my page! Please follow me on Blogloving, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest, and feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment