For this challenge I tried my Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Turquoise. I must say, I just love how this looks, especially with some warm-toned blush and lipstick. The felt tip is super easy to control, and unlike some felt tip liners I own, this one is super pigmented and sticky in a good way. Very easy to use. I'd love to try this same look with an emerald green liner.
Here is what I used:
- Tarte Maracuja Foundation in Light
- Maybelline Fit Pressed Powder in Light
- Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light - contour, highlighter and blush. The blush is a decent dupe for Nars Orgasm, and it costs half the price but you also get an excellent contour and highlighter. I love Sleek Makeup!
- Mehron Natural Wheat on Lid
- Mehron Cocoa and Espresso in Crease and Outer V
- Eyeko Skinner Eyeliner in Turquoise
- Stila Forever Your Curl mascara
- Anastasia Brow Whiz Pencil in Ash Blonde
- Too Faced Lip Insurance
- Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Rendezvous - just tapped it on
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum - just around the edges and corners of my lips to create some dimension.