Tuesday, February 26, 2013

30 Day Makeup Challenge: Pink Eye Shadow

I love pink eye shadow, but I know that it needs to be anchored with browns or grays in order to avoid that irritated or diseased look. I just love pink on my skin. I think it works because my skin has a golden tone rather than a pink tone, so there's a contrast.

I created kind of a mosaic of pink, starting with my Maybelline Color Tattoo in the new limited edition pale pink shade, using my Inglot rainbow pinks, which are matte, then adding Toasted from the Urban Decay Naked Palette on the outer edge of the lids, and Cocoa and Espresso from my Mehron palette in the crease and along the lash line. Finally, I used a bright pink on the inner half of the lids from my Crown Brush Kaleidescope Palette. This was one of the brightest shades I have. Not Sugarpill Dollypop bright, but pretty bright.

I used my Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Honey on the lips, and my Sleep Makeup Face Form in lights to do contour, blush and highlighter.





With Flash in Daylight
Hope you enjoy this look! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment