Monday, February 11, 2013

IMATs Haul and Stuff

Finally edited my IMATs video and added some fun pictures. What an amazing experience. And yes, I picked up a few things. So if you'd like to hear all about it and see what I got, please click below to watch.


I mention a few of my favorite YouTubers here, some of whom I was able to meet. So thanks to Marlena of Makeup Geek, and to Phyrra. I love you guys! Your videos are so great to watch. I really love the Makeup Geek products I've bought, too. I just got seven Makeup Geek Shadows and a couple of lipsticks, so you'll be hearing about those.

Cheers, Beauty Fans! Don't forget to subscribe to this blog for more fun stuff. I'll be doing a giveaway in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned. And please subscribe to my channel on YouTube so you won't miss my upcoming videos.

Have a great week!

:)BeautyJones

Marlena of Makeup Geek and Me

Phyrra and Me

Amazing sculpts in the Makeup Museum at IMATs

Some guys you may know from The Walking Dead in the Makeup Museum at IMATs

Ben Nye and Mr. Pussycat

Mr. Pussycat finds his light with the IMATs brochure

My Mehron E.Y.E. Palette - love!

Makeup Geek Mobster and Mystery Gel Liners

My new bdellium brushes - reasonable and great quality!

Sigma's free brush!

MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot and Fluidline in Blacktrack

Cool Steampunk makeup at IMATs

Beautiful Elessa Jade, aka Pursebuzz!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance: http://www.toofaced.com/
Ben Nye Cosmetics: www.bennye.com
bdellium: www.bdelliumtools.com
Sigma: www.sigmabeauty.com
Mehron: www.mehron.com
Makeup Geek Cosmetics: www.makeupgeek.com
MAC: www.maccosmetics.com/

IMATs: www.IMATs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment