|My Thursday Look, A bike to work one!|
|Gold eyelids, neutral gray-brown crease, matte ivory on the browbone,|
and fuchsia lip, with lots of contour
The NYX nude on nude palette is great for this, though, because not only are there loads of neutral colors for the eyes, there are lots of glosses, which I have been mixing together on my lips, too.
|For the lip I used the second shade from the left. It's brighter than it looks in this picture.|
|Closeup on the eye.|
|I was wearing a Little Black Dress with this, so the bright makeup shades helped me not look washed out. |
Still waiting for a bit more color to my skin. The summer and triathlon workouts at Zuma Beach will take care of that!
|How I look biking to work, except with a helmet and gloves|
- My folks were in Amsterdam and bought me this amazing Assos jersey. Each panel is a different kind of technical fabric, and it feels feather-light. So so pretty!
- My knickers are Giordana--my most comfortable yet. Expensive bike wear really is much nicer, especially if you ride a lot, and comfort become key!
- I wear a headsweat under my helmet for comfort and wicking the sweat away from my head. Speaking of that, turns out a little sweat is one of the best hair styling products ever!
- I wear a Road ID with all my key info on my ankle, just in case.
- My shoes are Louis Garneau with 3 velcro straps on each, for easy in and out. For the chamois, I recommend Hoo-Hah Ride Glide for women. Cyclists will know why!
Happy Bike to Work Month! Ride safe--and pretty--out there, Ladies!